Your choice to attend service is completely voluntary.
Please know that we will continue to livestream our service so you can continue to engage with our church family online. We are here to serve you, whether in person or online.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
SHOULD YOU ATTEND A WORSHIP SERVICE IN PERSON?
If you answered "YES" to any of the self-screening questions, we ask that you participate virtually and watch our livestream from home for the next two weeks. We are praying for health over you and your home!
Those that are 65+ or those with serious underlying health conditions should consider continuing to join us online for this season.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR IN-PERSON SERVICE
- Please use the restroom prior to arriving to the church campus.
- For the month of February, there will be no nursery or Children's Ministry. Children who attend on Sunday mornings will sit with their parents in the sanctuary for service. Please supervise your children out of respect to others.
- We are asking that you wear a face mask out of consideration for others. New face masks will be available upon entry. Staff and Serve Team Members will be required to wear one.
- Please abide by social distancing.
-Hand sanitizing stations will be available in every area of the campus.
- Seating in the sanctuary will be physically distanced. Please follow the Usher's instructions on seating.
- The premises are sanitized and for your safety, we will direct you in and out of the sanctuary to promote minimum spread.
- We encourage you to launder your face mask and clothing after attending the service.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU COME TO CHURCH
Our campus is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized throughout the week using proper chemicals and disinfectants recommended by the CDC in order to provide a safe and healthy environment. During service you may see staff cleaning high traffic areas and restrooms.
We are working to provide a "touchless service" as much as possible. That means:
- Greeters will welcome you with a smile but will have masks on.
- Seating capacity will be reduced in order to accommodate physical distancing.
- All doors to the sanctuary will be propped open (except restrooms).
- We are asking that during the Greeting time, greet others with a smile or fist bump.
- Offering buckets will not be passed.
Some other changes to service to note:
1. The length of service will be shorter to allow for the whole family to feel comfortable.
2. Children will sit with their parents for the month of February. We will have a bag for each child to keep them engaged with the sermon. Children should be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
BY ATTENDING, YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT:
You are in a public setting with other individuals that are not related to you. As in any other public setting, there is a risk to be away from your home. Your participation is purely voluntary.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting The Warehouse Foursquare Church you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Help keep each other healthy.